How to: set an answer in an answer scale to not be part of a randomization
This How-To will explain and show how you can fix a specific part of your answer scale so it will not be part of the randomization but will maintain a fixed position.
Step 1: Add an answer scale to your survey
- Following is a link to our manual on how to create an Answer scale: https://manual.dooblo.net/2009/12/14/chapter12
Step 2: Randomize your answer scale
- Select the question that you want to randomize its answers.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab and click on the ‘Randomized answers/topics order’
Step 3: make a specific answer in you scale not randomize
- Click on the survey and click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Select ‘Edit Answer Scales’.
- Move the bar to the right until you see ‘Do not random’.
- Pick the answer that you want not to random.