How to: Payment through wire transfers
If you prefer to pay through international wire transfers instead of through online secured credits card, Dooblo can support two options for payment through wire transfer:
- Option 1: Wire transfers through our payment processor using Pro-forma invoices.
- Option 2: Direct wire transfers to the Dooblo account, only supported for payments over $10,000
Option 1: Wire transfers through our payment processor using Pro-forma invoices
It is very easy to use international wire transfers for payments, here’s how:
- Go to the Dooblo online purchase page at: https://www.dooblo.net/stgi/order.aspx and choose your relevant package and click the “Purchase” button:
- Fill in your details and make sure to switch the “payment option” to “international wire transfers”:
- Then click next to receive the wire instructions:
- Take extra care to note the reference number (your number will be different than the one shown. It has to be included with your wire transfer for the payment to be processed correctly.
- To generate a pro-forma invoice, simply click the “Generate proforma invoice” button on the bottom:
- That’s it! You can now use the information to make the wire transfer. Please notify Dooblo upon completing the wire as wire transfers take up to 5 business days to be processed.
Option 2: Direct wire transfers to the Dooblo account, only supported for payments over $10,000
For payments over $10,000 we also support direct wire transfers to the Dooblo bank account. For these payments please send an email to email@example.com with the payment details and our sales department will provide you with an invoice and wire transfer details.
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net