How to: Import Dimensions MDD script
SurveyToGo supports importing a Dimensions MDD script file and generating a SurveyToGo survey of that file. A survey that was generated through this process is later exportable to the Dimensions DDF file format for analysis. In order to be able to import an MDD file The requirement is to have dimensions version 6 and above installed on the PC/Laptop where SurveyToGo Studio is used to do the import.
Here are the steps to import a Dimensions MDD file:
- Step 1: Import the MDD file
Step 1: Import the MDD file
To import the MDD file:
- Right click on the project and choose “Import Dimensions File”
- In the screen that comes up, browse and select the MDD file from your computer:
- Click the Load button which should fill the “Name” field:
- Finally, click the Import button:
- You should now see the progress window and at the end of the process, the question to open the survey should show, click Yes:
- That’s it!
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net