How To: Return interviews to a surveyor
There might be a need in evaluating a survey’s interviews and returning invalid ones to the surveyor in the field for changes.
Therefore, we have the ‘Return to Surveyor’ option.
With ‘Return to Surveyor’ you can now make sure a back office process evaluates your interviews and returns them to the surveyors in the field in case that there are changes to make.
- Step 1: Configure interviews to be sent in ‘Requires Approval’ status.
- Step 2: Review the interviews, add changes and return to surveyors.
- Step 3: View the returned result on the device.
Step 1: Configure interviews to be sent in ‘Requires Approval’ status
To configure interviews to be sent in ‘Requires Approval’ state by default, follow these steps:
Click your survey root, go under the ‘Survey Properties’ tab and click the ‘Review’:
Now the interviews default state will be ‘Requires Approval’:
Step 2: Review the interviews, add changes and return to surveyors
The interviews are now in a ‘Read & Write’ mode, which allows the reviewer to review the result, make changes and add comments.
To review & edit the result, then return it to the surveyor, follow these steps:
- Choose the result you wish to review from the operations console and open it.
If you wish to modify a questions answer, double click it, then you will be able to change the answer input.
If you wish to add comments to the surveyor, which he will view as he opens the survey, add them in the ‘Review Comment’ text box:
- After finishing reviewing the result, choose the surveyor you want to return it too. (The default would be the surveyor that conducted the result)
Open the drop down ‘Change Status to’ list, then choose ‘Returned to Surveyor’.
- Now the result has returned to the surveyor’s device in the field.
Step 3: View the returned result on the device
Now the surveyor would see the returned result on the default survey screen.
- By clicking it, the survey will re-run from the start.
- Then, the reviewer comments will pop-up:
- That’s it !
This process can be done several times for each interview for further reviewing.
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net