Chapter 5 – Showing pictures & media on the tablet
Back to Table Of Content
About Showing pictures & media on the tablet
SurveyToGo enables you to attach a picture or any other media content, like Word files, sounds, videos etc.. to a specific question of a survey and then enables the surveyor to view that content while he/she is on the relevant question. This is very useful for when you need to show a picture of a product and then ask questions about it.
How to do it?
To add content to a question:
- Open up SurveyToGo Designer
- Select the relevant question and switch to the Advanced tab:
- Click the “Attachments” link:
- You will then see the question attachments screen from which you can either select a previous loaded attachment or add a new one. To add a new one, click the “New” button:
- Click the OK button to close the window, and then ok again to continue:
- That’s it. Save a deploy the survey.
Viewing the attachment on the device
In order to view your attachment, you can choose between showing it in the questions body or showing it through the menu.
By default it would be through the menu.
Through your device you can choose to view the attachments: (e.g. emulator)
If you wish to show it as a question body, you should attach the attachment to an ‘Empty’ question, then through the questions ‘Advanced’ tab, you can modify the attachment to be displayed in the questions body:
Please notice that there are several configurations for choosing the display attributes.
You can choose those which suit your requirements.
Back to Table Of Contents
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net