How to: Installing and using SurveyToGo for Android
SurveyToGo for Android
We are very excited to release the version of SurveyToGo for Android.
We tried to make it as easy as possible to install the new SurveyToGo for Android and have managed to trim it down to these 2 steps:
- Step 1: Install SurveyToGo for Android on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Step 2: Get the latest SurveyToGo Studio and re-install it
After you do these 2 simple steps you will be able to target new and existing surveys to the Android platform.
Step 1: Install SurveyToGo for Android on your mobile phone or tablet
If you know how to use the barcode app on your phone, you can use the bar code below to install SurveyToGo on your Android phone:
Or simply open the Google Market:
Then, search for SurveyToGo:
And search for SurveyToGo. You should see it in the search results:
Tap on SurveyToGo and click the install button to install SurveyToGo for Android.
Step 2: Install SurveyToGo Studio
To install the SurveyToGo Studio version that supports creating surveys for Android, you will need to uninstall the current SurveyToGo Studio from your PC then use the following link to install the newest version of the SurveyToGo Studio.
- Uninstall SurveyToGo Studio by using the regular Windows Add/Remove Programs application.
- Click the following link to install the newest version of the SurveyToGo Studio:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the new version of the SurveyToGo Studio application.
Targeting a survey to the Android platform using the new SurveyToGo Studio
The new SurveyToGo Studio includes the ability to target new/existing surveys to the new Android platform. To target a new survey to the Android platform:
- Create a new survey
- On the survey name step of the wizard, select the “Target Android based devices” option:
To target an existing survey to the Android platform:
- Open the Survey
- Switch to the “Advanced” tab of the survey and select the “Target Android based devices”:
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net